I am headed to camp in the morning. The Wilds. I should have pictures to show when I get back. I have been away from home for two weeks already, helping my sister. Now I'm back home for today and leaving early (very!) in the morning for camp. I miss horses, even though it's only been three weeks. I can't wait to get back to see them! I miss my puppies, too. =(
Anyways, toodles. Camp, here I come!!!
Anyways, toodles. Camp, here I come!!!
1 comments:
I pray that you have an AWESOME time at the WILDS! When I went at (age 15, I think) I didn't have a camera. Take a picture of the 100+ crooked, curvy steps that go to the girls cabins, OK? (I didn't have a flashlight, either, and I remember DREADING going down those after the evening service!!!!)
I hope you make a new friend or a penpal. Be open! There will be a lot of kids there. Pray for your counselor -- she, herself, is just a college kid with a summer job and might have some great needs.
much love,
Aunt Cindy
Post a Comment