Thursday, July 30, 2009

Ehh...

Well, believe it or not, I AM still here. I just have no idea what to post anymore. We are moving in about three weeks. People are people (which isn't fair. Why can't they be something else?). Life is life.

I need to go riding again. I have had a couple of dates set up, but they got rained out. It looks like I am not going to be able to ride again for a few months. ='(

I am going to the barn on Friday next week, but not to ride. But I should be content with that.


Actually, I made a visit to a horse farm the other day, just to get a feel for how they run, what they do, etc. They lease horses for free and I signed a free lease form for them. I may be getting a horse from them someday, however, I am not sure. We have to move first and get fencing and a run-in-shed up. I hope to have a horse by Christmastime. But that might be hoping for too much. =\

Other than that, there really isn't much to say. We're packing and getting ready to move. But yeah. So that's all I can think of to say for now. Maybe I'll be coherent enough to write something later.

Give me a break because I haven't been riding in 2 1/2 weeks. I am NOT going to have anything coherent probably for a while. =P

And for my countdown...

146 days, 10 hours, 12 minutes until Christmas eve...

1 comments:

clw said...

Oh for the love of Pete!! - until Christmas!!!

How could they afford to lease horses for free? Does that mean they own the horse but it lives with you? I still don't see how the people would benefit from it.

Are there plans for a barn/animal shed at your new house?

Soon you'll be able to start school. That should be good. Will you be finishing high school this year?

Ha ha, too bad you couldn't go to camp for a 2nd week! A friend of ours found out that a lot of counselors and workers had quit at Camp in the Woods and he got a job and is working for the whole month of August!

Come up with a project!!!
: )