Well, my internet is down(hopefully temporarily), so I won't be able to do much for a while. I don't know when it will be fixed, but for now, I'm using my Dad's computer. I also STINK at Algebra. I can't get it for anything. Umm...cleaning today. My Mom organized the kitchen and I need to clean up my stuff, too. I did have a blast on Friday riding, but I'm afraid I only got two pics(which are actually really good), and I can't put them up until my computer is working again. I met someone I've talked to for a couple of years on Saturday. I've been emailing and talking to her on AIM. I met her at Liberty(she was visiting). That was pretty fun.
Then I went out and got an awesome PUMPKIN SPICE FRAPPUCCINO!
That was sooooooooooooo good!
Nothing else is really going on except school.
That was sooooooooooooo good!
Nothing else is really going on except school.
0 comments:
Post a Comment