I've decided to start concentrating on school. I have been thinking about being a veterinarian and some of the places I've looked at for information about it, tell you to get the highest form of Math and Science available to you. I think they said English, too. I've been doing a really bad job at Algebra lately, though. I hope I can bring my grades up more. I've always loved Science, but I don't remember getting an exceptional grades in that either. I also read somewhere that only 30 percent of students applying to schools get accepted! I'm not sure that this is true, but that's what I've heard. I'm not sure I would make it in. But I'm sure I won't make it in if I don't even try! I don't know what college I'm looking at yet, but I would like to find a Christian veterinary college if I can. I don't know if they have such schools, but I plan on looking. I'm thinking about Bob Jones for pre-veterinary med. It requires a high school education and somewhere from 2-4 years of undergraduate school to get into a college of veterinary medicine. That's a lot of schoolwork. A lot of studying. Wow. But I'm gonna try at least. I don't even know if this is what God has in mind for me, but I think He would want me to try. Anyway, that's all I've got to post for now.
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment