I like my Christmas template.
One sister thinks I should keep my Christmas template.
Two of my sisters think I should change my template.
I can't win.
*sigh*
What do you think?
And, don't you dare tell me to change it without giving me an idea for theme or something.
One sister thinks I should keep my Christmas template.
Two of my sisters think I should change my template.
I can't win.
*sigh*
What do you think?
And, don't you dare tell me to change it without giving me an idea for theme or something.
7 comments:
LOL - I vote change it. :-P
You didn't leave a suggestion for what to do!
*gives very angry hateful look*
I vote "One Sister" is bigger than everyone else, so you should keep it how it is. :-D
Yes - I'm the One Sister who is bigger and I think it should be changed.
Kristen, don't you have any ideas what you would like?
Horses! =D
I dunno, really. I like my Christmas template. I thought I might keep it around a while.
he he he...wicked laughter...one sister slinks back off into the shadows triumphantly...
one sister better
run
and
HIDE....
Post a Comment