Monday, February 23, 2009

A few pictures

I regret to have to inform you that I forgot my camera on Friday. I had so much fun grooming the horses and giving them all carrots. There was even a horse that let us pet him while he was lying down! I really wish I had had my camera.

I did go for a walk on Thursday and got some pictures of the horses down the road. So here are a few...I love the lighting on these shots. I don't edit my photos unless otherwise specified.







2 comments:

thefreak said...

The last pic is my favorite.

I love your disclaimers =D

Anonymous said...

Every one of the horses act like they're looking for you to come visit them! : ) My favorite shot is the first one. The contrast is the best. (And I can't believe you forgot your camera!!!!! At first I thought you were going to say something bad happened to your camera. So I was relieved! ha ha)
"Aunt Cindy"