Friday, February 27, 2009

Practicality

Practical is a word I am determining never to use. Because I don't live practically. Horses are about as impractical as you can get. They didn't used to be. Used to be, horses were a way of life. They still are for me, but now a days, people just throw them aside because of expenses and practicalities. I hate practicality. I loathe it.

(Pardon me for being blatant on this post)

1 comments:

clw said...

Somehow ... I get this strange suspicion that you are responding hostilely to a certain someone . . .

Practical: "concerned with the actual doing or use of something rather than with theory and ideas"

I think you love the practical and impractical aspects of horses!!! Perhaps if you could carry the expense load more and balance yourself with other life investments it'll smooth out the angst you're feeling?
: ) Be happy!!!
"Aunt Cindy"