Well. It's been a busy couple of days. And I think it's going to be worse later this week. Cooking, cleaning, school. I would like to change my blog template, I think. But I'm waay too busy this week. Maybe I'll make time next week. If not, then I will probably change it in a couple of weeks when I finish school. Provided nothing else comes up.
I am planning to go to camp this summer. I am really excited. The Wilds is a wonderful Christian camp. I am especially looking forward to the phenomenal preaching that they have there. They have at least two services a day! I am sooo excited to be going to that, and this time I'm not going to forget my notebook! I hope I'll make some new friends while I'm there. I can't wait to see what God has in store for me.
Other than that, we're building a house. Hopefully we'll be breaking ground around April 1st and we should finish sometime around the last week in June, give or take a couple of weeks. Can't wait for that to be done. I'm getting excited. If everything works out, maybe we can build a smallish run-in-shed and maybe I can get a horse this fall!! I guess it's up to God, though.
I am ready for another horse day. Next time I go, I'm planning to ride bareback. =)
I am planning to go to camp this summer. I am really excited. The Wilds is a wonderful Christian camp. I am especially looking forward to the phenomenal preaching that they have there. They have at least two services a day! I am sooo excited to be going to that, and this time I'm not going to forget my notebook! I hope I'll make some new friends while I'm there. I can't wait to see what God has in store for me.
Other than that, we're building a house. Hopefully we'll be breaking ground around April 1st and we should finish sometime around the last week in June, give or take a couple of weeks. Can't wait for that to be done. I'm getting excited. If everything works out, maybe we can build a smallish run-in-shed and maybe I can get a horse this fall!! I guess it's up to God, though.
I am ready for another horse day. Next time I go, I'm planning to ride bareback. =)
0 comments:
Post a Comment