Well, my brother and sister-in-law have had their second baby. A baby girl. So I guess that's the "big" news around here.
I was going to go riding today. It was going to be a really fun dressage lesson! I actually got out to the barn, but it started raining. So I ended up just hanging out with the wet horses and drinking(hahaha another pun, they just PLAY out of my mouth!) their wet smell in. The best horses to kiss are the wet, smelly ones. ;-D
I got some pictures and I got my camera back, so I will try to upload some pictures soon.
I was going to go riding today. It was going to be a really fun dressage lesson! I actually got out to the barn, but it started raining. So I ended up just hanging out with the wet horses and drinking(hahaha another pun, they just PLAY out of my mouth!) their wet smell in. The best horses to kiss are the wet, smelly ones. ;-D
I got some pictures and I got my camera back, so I will try to upload some pictures soon.
0 comments:
Post a Comment