The sun is shining. The flowers are blooming. The trees have leaves again. The bushes, too. The birds are singing. The bees and bugs are out (much to my dismay). I think spring has arrived. =\
I am not really one for spring or summer. But this year, I think I'm okay with it. I am sooo sick of the clouds and rain and brown leaves and mud. I am ready for it to be warm (but not hot!) and sunny again. I am happy the sun is out. God is good. =)
I am not really one for spring or summer. But this year, I think I'm okay with it. I am sooo sick of the clouds and rain and brown leaves and mud. I am ready for it to be warm (but not hot!) and sunny again. I am happy the sun is out. God is good. =)
1 comments:
yep =)
there's a song you need to hear...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_J34QyY0Pk&feature=related
I love this song.
Post a Comment