Isaiah 49:14-16
14 But Zion said, “The LORD has forsaken me,
And my Lord has forgotten me.”
15 “ Can a woman forget her nursing child,
And not have compassion on the son of her womb?
Surely they may forget,
Yet I will not forget you.
16 See, I have inscribed you on the palms of My hands;
Your walls are continually before Me.
I have known this promise since I was small. Why have I forgotten it? The Lord showed me this this morning. I love the part "Surely, they may forget, yet I will not forget you."
As some teenagers say, "God rocks."
14 But Zion said, “The LORD has forsaken me,
And my Lord has forgotten me.”
15 “ Can a woman forget her nursing child,
And not have compassion on the son of her womb?
Surely they may forget,
Yet I will not forget you.
16 See, I have inscribed you on the palms of My hands;
Your walls are continually before Me.
I have known this promise since I was small. Why have I forgotten it? The Lord showed me this this morning. I love the part "Surely, they may forget, yet I will not forget you."
As some teenagers say, "God rocks."
1 comments:
You crack me up... Thanks for sharing. :-)
Post a Comment