
Yup. This tends to happen in July. I want Christmas again! I really want Christmas again. I want egg casserole and Christmas lights and a Christmas tree and Christmas ornaments and wassail and the Christmas story and Christmas music and decorations and stockings over the fireplace...ooohhhh.......Boy, do I want Christmas!!! I don't even care about the presents. Just the all the traditions and family and stuff. Check here and here for more pictures of Christmas!!
Ohhh....I think I just made huge mistake. I was looking through all the Christmas recipes on my blog. *mouth waters* Just you try looking at Cream Cheese Walnut Muffins and Wassail and Popcorn Balls and not crave Christmas (maybe it doesn't work if you've never tasted them, I don't know)...
Ooohhh.h....I want Christmas!!!!! =P
(Looks like it's time to start that countdown again...)
163 days, 13 hours, 31 minutes until Christmas Eve...
3 comments:
popcorn balls... i could eat many. many. many. but my teeth are still recovering from LAST Christmas. =P
oh geez, don't you think the countdown is just a little much?
The recipes look good!!! :)
Post a Comment