Sunday, August 16, 2009

One thing I forgot in last night's post

When we move, I am hopefully going to be trying out new recipes and actually writing my recipe book (copying and making up new ones). I'm excited about that. =)

I'll have to post a picture of my recipe keeper on here and put some of the recipes here.

5 comments:

clw said...

How IS the move going? Good, I hope. I've been thinking of you all and praying for you.
"Aunt Cindy"

clw said...

Aren't you settled yet?!!!!
This has been a long week of wondering if they moved you on Monday and Tuesday like they were supposed to . . . And wondering how everything fits and how much work is actually left to do and if everyone is staying healthy and if your dad is off from work and helping and how your mother is holding up and . . .
????

Whatsit said...

:) Yay!

clw said...

HURRAH!!!!!!!!!!
Praise the Lord you are finally moving into your new house. Praise the Lord all the details about the homeless nights worked out. Praise the Lord things are settling down. Praise the Lord, praise the Lord, praise the Lord! My heart is full of joy for the adventure that awaits you -- a new schedule, a new area to explore, new projects to start, SO MUCH!!! I rejoice and thank God. May you increase and abound in your love for the Lord at the close of such an intense trial.
big hug!
"aunt" Cindy

clw said...

Are you baking yet?
I hope so soon!!!!