Sometimes, God asks me to do things I don't want to do. To follow Him blindly. Never to know where He's leading.
I watched a movie recently and one of the characters made a commitment to follow God's will. Ever since she made that commitment, the people she loved were dying. She was talking to another character who wisely gave the advice that she made a commitment to God, not a bargain.
Sometimes I guess I have to follow God's will even when I don't know where He's leading.
P.S. I guess I should change my template again, huh? =P
I watched a movie recently and one of the characters made a commitment to follow God's will. Ever since she made that commitment, the people she loved were dying. She was talking to another character who wisely gave the advice that she made a commitment to God, not a bargain.
Sometimes I guess I have to follow God's will even when I don't know where He's leading.
P.S. I guess I should change my template again, huh? =P
0 comments:
Post a Comment