Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Okay..I actually don't write poetry...

But sometimes I can't actually write anything out other than to put it in free verse and I can't even say if it's still considered poetry. I can't even believe I'm actually posting this. But anyways, here they are.


"Will there ever be another you?"

One day I met you,

But I did not know you.

Another day, I learned you,

And I fell in love.

Hard I fell, I fell for you.

And I prayed for you.

Then I waited and prayed more.

A long, long time I waited for you.

Then I had given up on you.

And then I heard about you again.

And I was elated.

I dreamed and hoped for us.

I fantasized about us.

Then you were gone, gone were you.

At first I wouldn’t believe it.

But I couldn’t hide my sorrow forever.

And now I wonder, I wonder, I wonder.

Will there ever be another you?

~Dedicated to Angel,

January 12, Tuesday, 2010



"Whispers"

I thought it [my heart] was beyond repair.

I didn’t even know if You cared.

You were silent.

I couldn’t feel You.

But then You whispered something I had forgotten.

You whispered that You love me.

You told me that You still care.

You told me that You have a plan.

You said, “I’m still God.”

And I know I can trust You.

I just forgot how much

You still love me.

~January 30, 2010