Well, today is my twelfth spiritual birthday.
Twelve years ago today, my Jesus saved me. He gave me more mercy and grace than I could ever hope to deserve. There is no way that I can repay Him. He is the best God ever. I can't wait to see Him face to face. I love Him. Thank You, Lord.
There are no words that go deep enough to tell my gratitude. Jesus, You're the BEST!!! =)
Twelve years ago today, my Jesus saved me. He gave me more mercy and grace than I could ever hope to deserve. There is no way that I can repay Him. He is the best God ever. I can't wait to see Him face to face. I love Him. Thank You, Lord.
There are no words that go deep enough to tell my gratitude. Jesus, You're the BEST!!! =)
0 comments:
Post a Comment