Friday, August 22, 2008

Favorite Quotes



He knows when you're happy
He knows when you're comfortable
He knows when you're confident
And he always knows when you have carrots.
~Author Unknown

A horse loves freedom, and the weariest old work horse will roll on the ground or break into a lumbering gallop when he is turned loose into the open. ~Gerald Raferty

It's a lot like nuts and bolts - if the rider's nuts, the horse bolts!

Feeling down? Saddle up. ~Author Unknown

A horse which stops dead just before a jump and thus propels its rider into a graceful arc provides a splendid excuse for general merriment. ~Duke of Endinburgh

People have always scared me a bit, you see - they're so complicated. I suppose that's why I prefer horses. ~From the movie Separate Tables, 1958

In my opinion, a horse is the animal to have. Eleven-hundred pounds of raw muscle, power, grace, and sweat between your legs - it's something you just can't get from a pet hamster. ~Author Unknown

If you want a stable friendship, get a horse. ~Author Unknown

My horse's feet are as swift as rolling thunder
He carries me away from all my fears
And when the world threatens to fall asunder
His mane is there to wipe away my tears.
~Bonnie Lewis

You know horses are smarter than people. You never heard of a horse going broke betting on people. ~Will Rogers




1 comments:

thefreak said...

The picture rules!!!

The poem is kind of cliché... =P

But I write poetry, so what would I know?