Walking through target...
"Turn left, NOW!"~Sister
Starts to turn left on purpose...right into an aisle...
"Yes, turn, NOW!" ~Woman in the store
Waiting in line at the Barnes and Noble Cafe...
Older man waiting in line smiles patiently.
A few mins. later...still waiting in line.
"Do you go to Liberty?" ~Older man
"No, I'm homeschooled."
Man nods.
A few mins. later...completing order...
"Can I give you a phone number for the membership card?"
"Yes." ~Woman taking order
"525-"
"434, right? Area code?" ~Woman
"Yes, ma'am, 525-1799."
Woman types numbers into cash register.
"Your card is expired, would you like to renew it today?" ~Woman
"No thank you(this is my Mom's card, by the way[I didn't say that])." Continuing to pull money out of wallet.
"She can use mine." ~Older man standing behind says, rather quickly.
Proceeds to give the woman his phone number.
"Thank you."
Seeing a beautiful, simple, yet elegant wedding dress(and pretty modest, I might add) at Good will for $75.
Later...back in the car with brother and sis...
Singing Irish tenors songs together with brother trying to sing soprano.
These are fun things I did today. It definitely put me in a good mood. It's so fun to spend time with your family and just goof off. Not to mention seeing other people's reactions to your somewhat immature behavior in stores. I had a pretty good day today.
Friday, October 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
HEY!
we're not immature.
We're COOL. And we rule. =D
I'm SO glad you had a good day! :)
Post a Comment