Tuesday, October 7, 2008

That's my brother-in-law

Wow. Dunno for sure, but I think my brother-in-law wrote this sometime in 2006. But it's about my sis and me. Pete had(and still does) this thing with me being "Kristen the llama tamer". It was interesting....yeah. By the way, this is not what we're like... So here it is...

A Poem in Four Fractures by Ferdinand Snicker the Doodle:

"heyu!" she yelped, her mouth agape,
(She squeezed a scarf 'round Kerynne's waist),
"I e-mailed you, you e-mailed me,
Now I respond!" she said with glee.

Kerynne turned blue and bugged her eyes
At llamas tamers half her size.
"The belt's too tight!" gasped out Kerynne,
Her foot rushed towards her sister's shin.
A resounding THWACK and Kristen stopped
Cinching Kerynne. Now how she hopped
In pain. On no, eek! See, a bruise!
"Look here!" snarled Kris, "This is BAD news!"
"Oh YEAH?" quipped sis, "Y'know yer NUTZ?
Crazy! Loopy! No 'if's' 'and's' or 'but's'!
A whistler, insane and ...more insaner!
I think you're fruitier'n a LLAMA TAMER!"

Kristen giggled, stopped and stared.
"Aw Kerynne, I never knew you cared
To compliment me in such a way.
Dear sister, you surely made my day!"

The Langner sisters stopped their fightin'
Made up quickly (like greased lightnin')
And went to tell their dearest momma...

Are you ready for this?

.... that Kristen wants to tame a llama.

And yes, my bro-in-law is nuts(present company accepted, of course).

1 comments:

Amber said...

Yes, NUTS. lol.