This is what I get.
Okay. This is TOTALLY NOT fair. I woke up this morning with very good intentions to get all of my schoolwork done, bathe our four dogs, and then go walking! Well, I got up, everything went fine, then it all went kuput after breakfast. I won't give the gory details, I'll just say I threw up and have been having some health issues. So NOW I'm signed up to go to the doctor. The ONE morning that I actually wake up in a good mood, ready to attack the day with full force, my plans are thrown down the drain(no pun intended). I've gotta run to the doctor this morning to find out what's wrong with me. Those of you who actually read this, pray for me. I don't know what this problem is. Actually, forget that last request. Pray for my Mom. She's really worried. =(
So...the story of my life...sigh...
Okay. This is TOTALLY NOT fair. I woke up this morning with very good intentions to get all of my schoolwork done, bathe our four dogs, and then go walking! Well, I got up, everything went fine, then it all went kuput after breakfast. I won't give the gory details, I'll just say I threw up and have been having some health issues. So NOW I'm signed up to go to the doctor. The ONE morning that I actually wake up in a good mood, ready to attack the day with full force, my plans are thrown down the drain(no pun intended). I've gotta run to the doctor this morning to find out what's wrong with me. Those of you who actually read this, pray for me. I don't know what this problem is. Actually, forget that last request. Pray for my Mom. She's really worried. =(
So...the story of my life...sigh...
0 comments:
Post a Comment