Okay. I'm deliriously happy now. Mom found my Christmas cds! Yay!!!!! I've been looking for them for a couple of months. They are my favorite cds. Even though I only have three. =(
Here are some things that I've discovered make me extremely happy.
Horses.
The smell of horses.
Riding horses.
Riding horses bareback. =P
Anything horses.
Four certain Cocker spaniels that are behaving(for once).
Getting gifts for people I love(except when I'm out of money).
Gifts from people I love.
Emails from people I love.
Finding Christmas cds close to Thanksgiving that I've been looking for.
Going Christmas tree hunting.
Pine trees.
The smell of wassail on the night we get our Christmas tree.
Drinking wassail on the night we get our Christmas tree.
Black and Blueberry Rush Naked energy drink.
Decorating Christmas trees.
Decorating for Christmas while playing Christmas music and drinking wassail.
Egg casserole(I'll post the recipe soon) for Christmas breakfast.
Reading the Christmas story on Christmas Eve.
Waking up to an early surprise of a movie and peppermint coffee on Christmas.
Getting the teddy bear I wanted in a box labeled for someone else. =D
Seeing nieces and nephews.
Walking on a cool day with my dog and my sis(not necessarily in that order).
Playing Christmas music on the piano.
Finding things packed away that I've been looking for forever.
When my friends call me. (hint, hint) (jk)
Taking pictures of horses.
Horses that are running in a field.
Popcorn balls for snacks for Christmas.
A perfectly beautiful, cool, crisp day with a breeze when I ride.
I think I better quit. This takes work thinking of all these things. ;-)
Gotta run anyway.
Here are some things that I've discovered make me extremely happy.
Horses.
The smell of horses.
Riding horses.
Riding horses bareback. =P
Anything horses.
Four certain Cocker spaniels that are behaving(for once).
Getting gifts for people I love(except when I'm out of money).
Gifts from people I love.
Emails from people I love.
Finding Christmas cds close to Thanksgiving that I've been looking for.
Going Christmas tree hunting.
Pine trees.
The smell of wassail on the night we get our Christmas tree.
Drinking wassail on the night we get our Christmas tree.
Black and Blueberry Rush Naked energy drink.
Decorating Christmas trees.
Decorating for Christmas while playing Christmas music and drinking wassail.
Egg casserole(I'll post the recipe soon) for Christmas breakfast.
Reading the Christmas story on Christmas Eve.
Waking up to an early surprise of a movie and peppermint coffee on Christmas.
Getting the teddy bear I wanted in a box labeled for someone else. =D
Seeing nieces and nephews.
Walking on a cool day with my dog and my sis(not necessarily in that order).
Playing Christmas music on the piano.
Finding things packed away that I've been looking for forever.
When my friends call me. (hint, hint) (jk)
Taking pictures of horses.
Horses that are running in a field.
Popcorn balls for snacks for Christmas.
A perfectly beautiful, cool, crisp day with a breeze when I ride.
I think I better quit. This takes work thinking of all these things. ;-)
Gotta run anyway.
1 comments:
HA HA HA.
Are you noting that I am the instigator of more than 1 of these?? hehehehehehehehehehe
Post a Comment