Wednesday, February 18, 2009

What I've been doing...

I've been baking all week with my sister. It's been a lot of fun, though I must admit, tiring at the very least. Here is a photo of what I have spent this morning in particular doing.

After baking two cakes that didn't work, and re-baking another couple of cakes to replace them, then playing around with frosting and fondants to find the right texture, and finally finishing, then the dog eats some of the frosting because I left it too close to the table...welll...you get the picture (Sorry for the pun, they just kinda happen...my family has paronomasia). It's a lot of work. The dog seemed like a re-run of the Avonlea series. =P Anyway, I'll shut up and give you the picture.




There should be more equine photography coming this weekend. Hopefully, I'm going to be going to the barn again this Friday. I can't wait! =)

2 comments:

Connie said...

How sweet! Looks yummy too.

Amber said...

It's beauuuutiful!