Ya know, I complain a lot. About the number of readers (ahem, commenters) on my blog, my schoolwork, my family, my friends, my lack of permit/license, things I have, things I don't...the list goes on.
I am just thinking about how blessed I really am. To have all of the readers I do. To be able to do schoolwork. To have a family. To have even the one or two friends that I do...I just can't seem to get it right. I'm always complaining, but in reality, I'm a lot more blessed that I think I am. There are so many people out there that don't have money for food, don't have families, don't have the "necessities" of life. Many of them don't even have God. How can I miss so much? How can I miss the "little things"? The little "blessings in disguise"?
All I have to say is wow.
I truly am blessed.
Thanks, God for everything. Thanks for sending your Son to die for me. Thanks so much God for blessing me with family, friends, and everything. Thanks for horses. Thanks for letting me ride as much as I do. Thanks for all the "little things". Thanks for who You are. You are so good to me.
(I apologize for the "preachy-ness" of this post)
(Okay, you know what? Forget that last sentence in parentheses. I don't apologize)
I am just thinking about how blessed I really am. To have all of the readers I do. To be able to do schoolwork. To have a family. To have even the one or two friends that I do...I just can't seem to get it right. I'm always complaining, but in reality, I'm a lot more blessed that I think I am. There are so many people out there that don't have money for food, don't have families, don't have the "necessities" of life. Many of them don't even have God. How can I miss so much? How can I miss the "little things"? The little "blessings in disguise"?
All I have to say is wow.
I truly am blessed.
Thanks, God for everything. Thanks for sending your Son to die for me. Thanks so much God for blessing me with family, friends, and everything. Thanks for horses. Thanks for letting me ride as much as I do. Thanks for all the "little things". Thanks for who You are. You are so good to me.
(I apologize for the "preachy-ness" of this post)
(Okay, you know what? Forget that last sentence in parentheses. I don't apologize)
3 comments:
Live without apology (or guilt for it.) hehehehe
Good post. You is write. =D hehe!
I agree with Figgy. GREAT post. You is write.
I LOVE this post!!! A thankful heart is so refreshing! It's like feelings a soft breeze, the warm sun and tiny sprinkles on my face all at the same time -- I'm so glad you're thankful! (I know another thing you can be thankful about . . . if I were your mom, I wouldn't be able to drive you so far so you could see your horses. It would be too much sitting down time. The only time you would get to go is when your father could take you . . .)
"Aunt Cindy"
Post a Comment