Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Amazing "Daze"

Yup. I had an amazing "daze" today. I had so much fun. I helped with the preschoolers at the barn again today and actually several of the horses were lame, so we had to put them in the pasture and some of them we didn't even use. I just spent the afternoon hanging out around my riding teacher and her husband and had fun with that and I helped her shop for a new hat. The best part of the day was between everything when I ran Angel around and rode her. I ran her in the ring and she wasn't too full of it today. She even started trotting with me. That was fun. I put a bridle on her and rode with one of my best friends bareback. She rode her favorite and I rode Angel (who is my favorite). We had a lot of fun just walking and trotting bareback and Angel has such a smooth canter. She was so amazing. Her name fits perfectly. I love her so much. We pretty much just gave them a very loose, relaxing ride. I think they really enjoyed it. It was pretty warm again today, so we didn't want to work them hard. After I finished, I gave Angel a really good grooming. I groomed her mane and tail and everything. She was SOOO pretty when I was done. She was really soft, too. I think she liked it. One of the workers there said that I spoil her rotten. But she deserves it! And if I didn't, no one else would. =(


So this was a totally amazing day. I really hope I get to go again soon!

(P.S. I forgot my camera this time. So I didn't get any pictures)

0 comments: