

I edited the first one a little. The second is the original. But I'm not sure which I like better...think the edit was too harsh? Anyone have an opinion?
Oh...and just for fun, I was messing with colors in it and here's what I came up with...
Other than that, I'm not able to go out to the barn this Wednesday because of rain again. I am hopefully going to spend the whole day there on Friday. But it's just been very hard to get over there for a lot of reasons. =(
Oh...and just for fun, I was messing with colors in it and here's what I came up with...
Other than that, I'm not able to go out to the barn this Wednesday because of rain again. I am hopefully going to spend the whole day there on Friday. But it's just been very hard to get over there for a lot of reasons. =(
2 comments:
I like the 3rd one best! :)
No question - the darker scene picture looks better than the actual original. And it's amazing what a chocolate brown you made that horse by touching up the picture. Wow. It sure blows a hole in the old fashioned belief that "pictures never lie." Goodness!
I do hope you'll be able to get to the barn this week.
Post a Comment