Welll....school is done for the year. That makes me happy. My bedroom is clean. One of my friends is having a good day (And I have a suspicion the other one is, too). It is absolutely gorgeous outside. God is alive and working (which is the best part!) . The dogs are okay. Most everyone I know is relatively healthy. My bathroom is clean....
Ahhh.....
Does anyone else think summer break is good? ;)
And the (second) best part about it all is that I am getting up early tomorrow (On first day of summer break! =P ) and I'm going to spend the whole day at the barn.
If this is what summer break is like...I'm never going back to school. =D
Ahhh.....
Does anyone else think summer break is good? ;)
And the (second) best part about it all is that I am getting up early tomorrow (On first day of summer break! =P ) and I'm going to spend the whole day at the barn.
If this is what summer break is like...I'm never going back to school. =D
0 comments:
Post a Comment