For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed; but my kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the covenant of my peace be removed, saith the LORD that hath mercy on thee.
Trust in the Lord, and do good; Dwell in the land, and feed on His faithfulness. Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord, Trust also in Him, And He shall bring it to pass...rest in the Lord, wait patiently for Him; do not fret because of him who prospers in his way...
Hello, He looks like a baby to me! Do you think so? I wonder if Coyotes are good for anything? Like if your brother trapped them, could he sell their pelts? I would let your brother get a bb gun. It would be much more cost effective than expensive electric fencing and I totally believe that the goats would feel more protected. Not to much the rush that comes from homesteading/property protection in such a pioneer way. : D "Aunt Cindy" P.S. Have you ever read anything by John Eldredge? If you go to town today and go to Barnes and Noble, get one of his books. I have just become acquainted with him and it is like - wow!
2 comments:
Hello,
He looks like a baby to me! Do you think so?
I wonder if Coyotes are good for anything? Like if your brother trapped them, could he sell their pelts?
I would let your brother get a bb gun. It would be much more cost effective than expensive electric fencing and I totally believe that the goats would feel more protected. Not to much the rush that comes from homesteading/property protection in such a pioneer way. : D
"Aunt Cindy"
P.S. Have you ever read anything by John Eldredge? If you go to town today and go to Barnes and Noble, get one of his books. I have just become acquainted with him and it is like - wow!
mention!
instead of much it is supposed to say mention!!!
: P
Post a Comment