Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Some verses that really hit me

(All are KJV)

(I especially was hit by the first one)

Psalm 119:71
It is good for me that I have been afflicted; that I might learn thy statutes.

Psalm 119:82
Mine eyes fail for thy word, saying, When wilt thou comfort me?


Psalm 119:111
Thy testimonies have I taken as an heritage for ever: for they are the rejoicing of my heart.


Psalm 119:116
Uphold me according unto thy word, that I may live: and let me not be ashamed of my hope.


1 comments:

clw said...

Isn't amazing how the Psalms can touch the center of our souls unlike any other section of the Bible!

I have been thinking about you today. I hope you are keeping busy and have something fun to fill your time. Winter is a great time for projects and big puzzles and long books!

Keep surfing the waves of God's grace! : D
"Aunt Cindy"