Friday, August 29, 2008

Just quickly...

It's late. But we(being my sis and I) have the weekend to ourselves. It's very cool. We actually had a water leak in the basement and so had to call our Aunt to fix it. She did a wonderful job. I don't know what we'd do without her. But one of our dogs was limping and we weren't sure what it was, but he seems okay tonight. It's been a pretty quiet day 'cause our parents took our brother off to college and went to help some of our family move. We also moved my sis out of the bedroom we're sharing and into the extra bedroom being used for our brothers over the summer. So I also spent the day moving my room around. It took most of the day, and I'm still not finished. It's been quite the day...

1 comments:

thefreak said...

and some of us could use the night.. please don't wake me. =)