Thursday, August 28, 2008
My obsession
Well, we were driving home from town yesterday and we always drive by several horse farms out where we live. It was raining and as we drove by a particular horse farm, I saw something different than normal. The horses were still out in the rain. The pastures were muddy. Now the pasture was in the front of the farm and it's a rather large pasture(good for about six horses). The pasture is slightly hilly as this area is. We drove by and I saw one of the horses standing up on a hill in the middle of the pasture standing as if he were a statue. He had the definite outlines of his breed showing at their utmost. He stood with his ears pricked forward, his tail held high, his back straight, his neck arched elegantly, his dished profile showing. He was in an alert position. At first glance I could tell he was an Arab. He was gorgeous. That was one of those many moments I should have had my camera with me, and left it home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Actually, it was one of those times when you shouldn't have been looking at all...
Post a Comment