When kneading bread, DO knead it until it bounces back when punched. Don't always listen to the time. =D
DON'T add yeast into a boiling water, because it kills the yeast. =(
DON'T let the milk boil over if using milk in a recipe. Electric stoves are a pain in the neck to clean. =P
After rising, DO knead for a few moments to get air bubbles out.
(I didn't do any of these this morning, but I've done them before. So DON'T DO these things. They mess up the bread.) ;)
Anyway, I will post a bread recipe later. =D
Monday, November 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You poor thing. I had a bit of a flop on Saturday, making rolls. Wasn't too bad though; still edible. :)
I know what my problems were: second-rate flour, and (believe it or not!) OVER kneading. :) I guess that's what I get for using a machine to knead. I left it going, and went into the next to watch a scene in a movie. ...Yeah. :):)
edit: "...I left it going, and went into the next ROOM to watch a scene..." :)
Lol. I know what you meant. =)
Post a Comment