Washed out. I can't seem to stop memories coming.
Even though the rain has stopped for now, my brain is flooded.
I've decided "dance" and "rain" may go together, but "horses" and "rain" don't mix at all. =( Hopefully I'll get to go riding soon. I'm looking forward to helping out at the farm with a preschool group that is coming out. I can't wait!
I made cookies yesterday, and I'm almost done with 10th grade. =)
I dunno. This is a brain dead (err...flooded) and incoherent post. =\
Even though the rain has stopped for now, my brain is flooded.
I've decided "dance" and "rain" may go together, but "horses" and "rain" don't mix at all. =( Hopefully I'll get to go riding soon. I'm looking forward to helping out at the farm with a preschool group that is coming out. I can't wait!
I made cookies yesterday, and I'm almost done with 10th grade. =)
I dunno. This is a brain dead (err...flooded) and incoherent post. =\
1 comments:
memories? elaborate.
Post a Comment