Thursday, June 19, 2008

Memories

I am obsessed with horses. Not that anyone cares. For anyone who does, I LOVE Hanoverians! I am kinda depressed(silly I know) 'cause it's impossible to have one. If you go to this link and in the search engine, in the "horse breed", select Hanoverian, you'll see what I mean...

horsetopia

But I can't help dreaming. I love Hanoverians. They're gorgeous! Not to mention they're horses. Okay, I admit it, I'm obsessed. by the way, my boyfriend (see post below) is actually not a Hanoverian. *sigh* But I love him anyway! He was the first horse I ever met. I went to my riding teacher's house for the first time and I met him first. I was dieing! I saw him and wanted to ride him that very day! But my riding teacher said I had to be a good rider before I could ride him. Sadly enough, I had to wait until March 12th, 2007 to be able to ride him. But that was the best day I ever had! I had the awesomest(prolly not a word) ride ever!
I have recently quit riding lessons(not exactly my choice). But, I went riding for my birthday this year. I chose to ride Rocky(that's his name). I actually got to ride bareback for a little while! Then, after warming up, I got to learn a little bit of jumping. That was totally the perfect birthday present. I'll never forget my boyfriend (incidentally, we're kinda moving around the world right now...). I told my riding teacher that if she ever considered selling him, she'd have to call me first. I miss riding so much!
I also miss my little girl. She's two. I got to babysit a little girl over the school year three days a week. She was so funny! I miss her so much! On the last day I had her, I was having a particularly bad day and was talking to her, asking her if she would miss my sister (she and I split the work) and me. She said, "Yes, I'm going to miss you." Then she added, "I love you!" At this point, I was already ready to cry 'cause it was a horrible day and that did it. I broke down. Then, she said, "Don't cry!" and she came and hugged me. I miss that little girl. We baked cookies together, we played in the leaves last fall, we went for walks in the neighborhood, we ate lunch together three days a week, we read stories, we watched movies (one particular favorite was "Milo and Otis"), we played with play dough, we played with musical instruments, we played the piano, we played with a stuffed version of Noah's Ark, Oh, how I miss her! We still have some of her stuff that she left with us on the last day, so I can't wait until the day we get to drop it off. One memory I have of her is every time someone would mention something about baking, she'd already be pulling a chair over to the counter to help. We baked breads and cookies and Christmas cookies. It was such fun! She and her older sister, Kayla even stayed overnight with us so that her parents could have a night alone.
Anyway, for those of you who don't know, we're moving from Lynchburg. We don't know what's gonna happen 'cause Dad needs a job in the place where we want to build a house. We're moving from rental to rental in Lynchburg, cause our house sold and we still haven't got a job out there. But we're kinda stuck in the middle. So...anyways, I miss horses, Delaney, and a house that we actually aren't renting!


0 comments: