Have you not known?
Have you not heard?
The everlasting God, the LORD,
The Creator of the ends of the earth,
Neither faints nor is weary.
His understanding is unsearchable.
I just want to thank Him today for loving me and sending His Son to die for me. I want to thank Him for His forgiveness. I want to praise Him.
Also, God showed me this in my recent time with Him.
Psalm 47:2
For the LORD Most High is awesome;
He is a great King over all the earth.
Also, God showed me this in my recent time with Him.
Psalm 47:2
For the LORD Most High is awesome;
He is a great King over all the earth.
This is an amazing thought.
He truly is awesome.
And He is King over all the earth.
He has everything in control.
My God is awesome!
And He is King over all the earth.
He has everything in control.
My God is awesome!
1 comments:
God SO does not need excuses. =) He doesn't answer to anyone. =) Isn't that awesome? God RULES!! hehe
Post a Comment