Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Random post, today

These are some good quotes I found.

Trust in God, but tie your horse. ~ Anonymous

Horses are so forgiving. ~ Tom Dorrance


~I want a horse more than anything

~I want to get married(but not yet!)

~I want children someday

~I want to be able to have a blog that someone other than my family reads and only my sis comments on

~I want an Anatolian Shepherd

~I want to go riding

~I want to have a simpler life

~I want our dogs to go to people I know, or at least people I know will be a good home.

~I want to sleep better

3 comments:

thefreak said...

Good luck.

On all of the above.

Kristen Michelle said...

thanks.(sarcasm should be dually noted)

Amber said...

Hey - I know I'm late... but I'm commenting. :)

I've been wondering... since you don't have comment moderation, can you tell when I leave a comment?

And may you receive at least some of the things you're hoping for.

P.S. Conversation (in print) between you and Figgy Newton is too funny. :)