Friday, September 5, 2008
Well, I'm done with school...
Today is Friday. Just for the record, I like Fridays. I need to plan something for dinner as I have asked my Mom if I can cook dinner on Mondays and Fridays. I'm not sure what I will do yet. We may go to Goodwill today, because we didn't go yesterday. I may look for some skirts. Other than that, there's not really anything going on....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Cool - being done with school by noon is good.
So, did you ever go to GoodWill? Find anything good? I'd like to go clothes shopping... only I don't need everything, with several boxes sitting downstairs full of stuff that doesn't fit in my closet. :)
It's good discipline to be making meals consistently, isn't it? At least I find it to be so. What dishes have you made recently?
Post a Comment