This is a new blog that I have created just for my equine photography.
I would appreciate it if anyone who is interested would pop over there and leave comments on my pictures. Please don't just look! I am posting them so I can have some feedback. Please leave comments, whether good or bad, and tell me how I can improve my photos!
I am not forcing anyone to look who doesn't want to. But I would much appreciate advice, encouragement, or even discouragement as long as it is given with advice to improve what you think needs improving. If you have any friends who would be intested in looking, please tell them about it! It is open to everyone to look and give me feedback on my photos!
I would appreciate it if anyone who is interested would pop over there and leave comments on my pictures. Please don't just look! I am posting them so I can have some feedback. Please leave comments, whether good or bad, and tell me how I can improve my photos!
I am not forcing anyone to look who doesn't want to. But I would much appreciate advice, encouragement, or even discouragement as long as it is given with advice to improve what you think needs improving. If you have any friends who would be intested in looking, please tell them about it! It is open to everyone to look and give me feedback on my photos!
0 comments:
Post a Comment