Saturday, December 6, 2008

OH, oh, oh!

We're going Christmas tree hunting today! I'm going to have such a blast. I LOVE Christmas tree hunting. We might be going to Floyd county to find a tree. But we might buy from the place that we got if from last time in town. I'd rather get it here, because that leaves more time for decorating and my all time favorite tradition.

Wassail!!!



By the way...those of you who read my blog, and even those who don't(hee-hee)...
I will be posting many, many recipes this month, so keep watching for them!

I have to post our cream cheese walnut muffin recipe later. These are my favorite Christmas cookies!


And...I have a HUGE(well, actually it's pretty small) surprise for my Mom for Christmas or possibly her birthday. I will post about it after I give it to her, just in case she were to read this. =D

0 comments: