Wednesday, December 3, 2008

First blog template

This is my first ever blog template that I did for someone else. I can't say that I did it, really, because I mostly just played around my original template which my sister did for me. But, I think it turned out pretty well. She did the title picture after my many attempts. The pictures in her title picture are all her own. I took the background picture. But please look and let me know what you think.

As you can see I've also done a Christmas template of my own. What do you think? I think I will be changing the title picture after this weekend hopefully, because I want to put a picture or two of our Christmas tree in it!

5 comments:

Kelly Sauer said...

Holy cow - I am impressed! You figured out where things go in the html! What did you use to make your header?

Amber said...

I LOVE it. ....Course....I'm a bit biased. :)

Kristen Michelle said...

Umm...paint, mostly, but I'm gonna change it a little when we get our Christmas tree because I wanted to put the Christmas tree and lights in it. And I would never have figured it out if you hadn't done a template for me. I pretty much just messed with sizes and colors. That's about it. =)

thefreak said...

I REALLY like it!

Heather said...

I LOVE your blog!!! I'm really going to learn how to do that! Not that I have time to mess around on the computer right now, but someday I will! The Christmas tree is going to look great!!! I love the candy cane look!